filipina

Jayzel Anne Enriquez SCANDAL a HOME WRECKER ? FULL STORY INSIDE

11:37 AM


Name: Jayzel Anne Enriquez 

An open letter to
JAYZEL ANNE ENRIQUEZ
This isn't really my thing, but please give me this one chance.. Just once. Since, malapit na naman ako umalis, BIGLA KITA NAALALA. I know it has been like 6 months and this letter is way overdue. Since wala na din naman yung source ko, I SHALL SET MYSELF FREE! So hello, Jayzel..
HOW DARE YOU?
When we were first introduced, feeling close ka. You asked for my number, blah blah blah, sabi mo pa nga sakin, "tara, VALIUM tayo minsan, sama ka sakin wag ka maingay kay Shan." You were probably just high af. Fortunately, I'M NOT AS CHEAP AS YOU. Yah, I smiled at you, I was nice to you and all but in the back of my mind, I had this weird instinct that there was something I didnt know between you and my man.
Well, guess who was right? Just 2 or 3 days after I left for the states, gumapang ka na agad papasok ng bahay namin! Where did you get these guts of yours? Mahimbing ba ang tulog mo sa kwarto namin? Masarap ba sa kama namin? Ang tindi mo! At hindi ka pa nakuntento, sa bahay ka pa nag palit-balat. SINUOT MO PA MGA DAMIT KO! At home na at home lang? Baka naman pinagpilian mo pa cabinet ko? Kahiya naman sayo! You are so CHEAP! Pak*ngk*ng ka na (excuse my language), patulog na nga, PADAMIT KA PA?! Yuck. Just so you know, I stopped wearing those. You can have them! Baka mas kailangan mo.
Hindi ka na nahiya sa anak ko. Pati sakanya, feeling close ka. Sabagay, ano nga naman naiintndhan nya. He is only one year young. But Anyway, before we miss the whole point, I just want to tell you that you are such a wh*re, sl*t, homewr*cking bitch. If it sounds too nice for you- ang KAPAL ng mukha mo, KADIRI ka, PAKALAT KALAT ka at wala kang alam gawin kundi BUMUKAKA, pumapatol ka sa alam mong MAY PAMILYA NA. And let me just say it again, this happened one month after you and I were introduced! Hinintay mo lang ako umalis?! Ang ayos ayos ng pakisama ko sayo! Ang tanda tanda mo na ganyan ka pa. I feel sorry for you. It's sad to see that a grown woman has no regard for any moral values in life. And for that, I will pray for you. And by the time you finish reading this letter, I have already forgiven you. 😛
PS
Text mo sakin address mo, send ko sayo yung clothes ko na sinuot mo. And if ever may nagustuhan ka pa sa wardrobe ko, just let me know.
Yours truly,
Me. 😉









Follow us on Nend.Me :


If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the topic, please share them in our Comment box below. Like us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest from Cute Sexy Asians / Sexy Asian Women / Beautiful Asians / Cute Asian Girls / Sexy Asian Girl / Filipino Women / Philippine Women !
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What's Hot & Popular